Monday, January 3, 2011

Me.

Just to start this whole thing off properly, here is a few minor details about me, no one will probably care about.
I am a mid-twenty year old girl, born and raised in Portland. I have a lackluster relationship with my family and my friends are the ones I turn to for support. Hah. The ones I usually turn to, have no idea about life and basically just tell me what I want to hear. Nothing wrong with that, right? So I tend to listen to my gut when I am in need of advice. First instinct is usually right. Well, so they say. They. Pssh. Let me rephrase that. Well, so some someone, probably a long time ago, said. So I am just past the first quarter of my life and trying to figure everything out. Trying to be the one who figures it all out. I know that isn't going to come close to happening. Anywho, I am a terrible writer. I write things down they way I would say them. My grammar is terrible, so please forgive me. Where was I? Oh yes. Me. So like I said I am trying to figure everything out in my life and with that comes love, friendship and all the other bullshit life throws at people. I have some amazing people in my life, and I look up to most of them. They are great people who have dealt with things I haven't and some things I have. In the past what... 5 years? Hmm... sounds about right... okay so 5 years I have dated (really dated) 3 people. All three I thought I loved. Then in the end... all three were ended by me. All three I regret breaking it off with. But you know what, this is a point in my life where I am learning to not regret things. Learn and move on. So this is why I am here right now. Writing to all the people who may stumble across this. I hope someone will get some sort of help/entertainment/distraction whatever you want this to be. Ultimately I just need to write down what my head has been hanging on to for the past 25 years.

-M

1 comment: