Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Don't get carried away.

So I want everyone to know that what is in my head, isn't meant to be taken bad or wrong. This is a place for me to open a window in my head for you to see in. I don't want anyone to think I am making decisions or life changes via a blog. That is stupid. My head works in a complicated manner. I consider myself an over analyzer. Which means, my brain is constantly trying to solve problems. Life problems. MY life problems. The way I solve these problems is by blabbering about nothing until I feel that I have found my answer. Which may take minutes, or years. Like I said in my first post, I am trying to figure everything out. Which means nothing. Writing all this nothingness down is making it easier to decipher what things I am being ridiculous about and what things are really bothersome. There are times where I just need to vent and have nothing said back. Thus, why I am not talking to people. No offense, friends. Though there will be times where I need a human insight. Trust me. It will happen often. For now, I am just freeing some trapped thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment